Wednesday, June 22, 2011

JUST for My Followers Winner!!!

So RANDOM.ORG chose a winner today!
And she is....

Jenilyn M. Tolley!!

Congratulations, Jenilyn! ;D 
I wanted to post a cute "congrats picture," but blogger wouldn't let me :( 
Ack ack ack.
Anyway, email coming soon, Jenilyn!


And Random.org chose a second place too! I will read the first 5 pages of....

Kimberly Sabatini!!! 
(What are the odds, huh, sistah? <3)

And you guys, since I think this was a success and there are still many who want me to beta read the first 10 pages of their mss,  I'll do this JUST for My Followers Contest next month, too! So stay tuned.
<3
Monica

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! WOOT!!!! This is sooo much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can bet I'll be back. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back as well. Congratulations to everyone who won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a big "whew-hew" for the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger was giving me fits about uploading pics today, too. Wonder what its problem is? So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Jenilyn and Kimberly! You'll get great critiques.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Alice!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    And you're so sweet!
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad some of you are already looking forward to my next contest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome, Monica!! You rock! :)
    Congrats to Jenilyn and Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry I missed this contest! I'll stay tuned next month. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, Alison, I'm happy I'll see you soon, then ;)

    ReplyDelete