Friday, June 28, 2013

First Page Critique!

I'm offering a YA first page critique!

I'll randomly pick one entry tomorrow--Saturday 29th. And then I'll post it here next week, on the blog with my comments. You should know I'll also link the critique as an example of my edits on my Editorial Services site.

You just need to email me your first page to: moni.bwATgmailDOTcom and please include the genre (as in contemporary YA, fantasy YA, etc). 
If you have any question, post it in the comment section of this post and I'll answer it there. 

<3
Mónica

6 comments:

  1. Everybody JUMP at this. Monica has amazing editorial magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should we copy the first page into the email or attach it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paste it. I'll choose in a couple of hours, so you still have time. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, is it too late to submit first page? please please say no! *crossing fingers and toes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry Stacy, but I already picked the winners. Maybe next time! :)

      Delete