Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Editorial Services!!


As some of you may have noticed, I recently added a page up there. The Editorial Services Page!!
So yeah! I'm editing mss and queries now. I'm so excited about it because I really love to help writers with their babies. =)
For more information click on the link above. And if you have any other question, feel free to contact me.

<3
Mónica

PS: Be aware that if I edit your manuscript and you participate on The Writer's Voice Contest this year, I won't be able to take your project (unlike the other coaches). And by the way! We're going to be announcing the details of The Writer's Voice 2013 THIS WEEK!! :) (Psst... the participating agents are all AMAZING!)


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good luck in this new venture, my friend! :-)

    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your new endeavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats on this new adventure! I know your edits are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lore, Linda, and Shelley,
    THANKS SO MUCH!! *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheee! And you're worth every penny and more.

    ReplyDelete