Friday, April 26, 2013

It's always AWESOME when your friends have great news!

Many of my friends have had great news lately, and I wanted to share them with you!

First, my lovely CP, Stacey H. Lee, got a BOOK DEAL!! Isn't that AWESOME??? She's amazing, you guys. And I'm so happy that her book sold. You'll love it!

Then, next week, my other CP, Holly Cagney, is launching a blog with Chris Smith! Here's the link so you can check it out. =)

Also--Another LOVE YA SUCCESS STORY just happened!! Kristin Lenz signed with agent Carrie Pestritto of the Prospect Literary Agency after a contest on this blog. Here's the story.

Then Sharon M. Johnston is going to reveal her book cover on May 3rd. I've seen it and it's awesome. ;) Stalk her tweeter feed if you want to check it out in a few days!

Oh, and--
Well. I can't tell you about that yet. But another friend will have great news soon! Man, I wish I could tell you, though!! =)

ETA: I can finally share this with you--my other CP, the lovely Krista Van Dolzer, sold her book too!!  Woohoo!!

And you? Do you have any good news to share? 

<3
Mónica

10 comments:

  1. I love hearing good news like this! It proves deals are being made and agents are signing new authors every day. Or at least often. Either way, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lot of good news!

    My book releases May 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks, thank you sweetie. And congratulations to Holly and Chris (love your website), Sharon (yeahhh!) and Kristin (way to go)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out!!! I LOVE when good news happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, you guys! <3 And yeah, I'm really happy with all these great news! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, many congrats to everyone! Love it when wonderful things happen for people we care about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very heartwarming to see all the success out there. Inspirational! Thanks for sharing. Whoo-hoo for everyone.

    ReplyDelete